Monday, February 18, 2008

Seven Weeks

So it's been seven weeks! I can barely believe it. Time has really flown on this side of the pond. I'm sorry I haven't been able to update much, but between studying, sleeping, and the city life; I have been really busy! So last week, I was going to go to Livingston w/ a few friends to go see my second futbol (soccer) game. We went Friday afternoon and were all worried because we were running late. When we finally got to the stadium (a half hour late) it was completely empty. We had gone a day early! So we ended up exploring the city and then came back the next day for the actual game. I probably walked about 20 miles in those two days.... at least! So that night I decided I wanted a change... and I trusted my buddies to cut my hair. This is what they ended up doing to it.

Photobucket

One of them had cut a big hunk in the side of it, so I had to go to the barber the next day. I went to one of the old fashioned ones w/ the candy cane in the window and I got a cut and a shave for the first time in my life! He had to cut it pretty short to even it all out.

Photobucket

It prob. hasn't been this short since I was a baby! and I don't think I've had a buzz since the 3rd grade! But anyways, it's kind of fun for the time being. I am definitely going to grow it out some more.

So mom and Shea are coming this weekend and I am going to meet them in London on Saturday. I'm actually going to go a day early on Friday, so I am really excited! It looks like we might get some snow while they are here.

Here's a pretty cool picture of a snow storm that I took of my building that I have religion classes in.

Photobucket

So anyways, hope that all is well in the states! Leave me some comments below!

2 comments:

Lee, Shea, Luke and Charlie said...

i can't wait to get there!! I hope you don't get too cold with your new haircut! See you soon!

Unknown said...

Love the hair Ben! Or should I say "lack of"... LOL
I'm so happy to hear what a fantastic time you're having, can't wait to come visit!
XOXO Ronda